SO Connect is a fast-growing guest engagement platform for hospitality that empowers location owners to engage with their guest and manage their online reputation and reviews. Based in Amsterdam, our products are sold in over 30 countries and used by tens of thousands of businesses worldwide.
The SO Connect product suite currently exists of two products: “Guest Engagement” to engage with the guest visiting the location (making sure they come back), and “Review Management” to attract more new visitors.Do you have affinity and/or experience with implementation of a SaaS product?
Do you have the natural ability to convince and speak positively on the phone?
Are you a real problem solver?
Are you comfortable being the spider in the web between, sales, customers and IT?
Do you have experience with technical products such as Wi-Fi hardware?
Do you like to properly onboard clients and do periodic calls to boost platform activity?
We are looking for a Customer Success Manager who is capable of on-boarding (new) clients, handling customer questions and builds a relationship with our clients.
You will fulfill one of the most impactful positions within our organization. You will guide clients in the onboarding, adoption, product improvement and cancellations. All this to create a sustainable relationship with our clients.
You will guide and advise clients in the implementation phase, in order for them to be successful both short-term and long-term in using SO Connect to achieve their goals. You are responsible for the successful onboarding of the client, inbound customer questions and making sure they stay happy with the SO Connect products.
It’s also your duty to identify needs of customers that we are currently not addressing, meaning you have a direct impact on our future roadmap. You are the link between the customer and the internal organization (the voice of the customer).
What do we offer you?
- Competitive Salary
- Challenging job in a fast-growing organisation
- Young and enthusiastic team
- Lots of freedom in your job
- We offer a great lunch
Why join SO Connect?
- Join a dynamic scale-up with a young team that is eager to conquer the world
- Work on growing a high-impact platform that is used by over 3 million users every month, probably including yourself
- Work alongside a fun bunch of colleagues while enjoying daily fresh lunches, and cocktail-infused "VrijMiBo-s" (Friday Afternoon Drinks)
- Get to work by biking to a beautiful office on the canals of Amsterdam
- Take the opportunity to make an impact in a flat organization where your ideas and input are appreciated and result in visible growth
What do we expect from our candidates?
- Minimum 2 years plus experience with Customer Support or Customer Success Management
- Languages: Dutch/English. More languages as additions to the previous combinations are a plus
- You’re a self-starter that always seeks for more to do
- You can work Ad Hoc, and are a true multitasker
- Proven experience with phone and e-mail support, a true motivator
- Good technical background or affinity with technology in general
- You have perfect problem-solving skills
- You’re fulltime available
Interested? Would you like to know more?
Just reach out to Mark Bender COO of SO Connect, or call us at +31 (0)20 – 71 55 758.